HAJJAT HADIJAH NAMYALO UZEIYE
SENIOR PPRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR/POLITICAL AFFAIRS/
PA-OFFICE OF THE NRM NATIONAL CHAIRPERSON/
NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF THE BAZZUKULU
KYAMBOGO, 19TH JULY 2023
1.Fellow Bazzukulu, on the 13th July 2023, H.E. the President addressed the nation on questions of security – against the background of the cowardly attack by remnants of the ADF on Nyabugaando Secondary School, near the border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- We, the Office of the National Chairperson and the Bazzukulu of Uganda, condemn the senseless and wanton attack in the strongest possible terms. We call upon all the Bazzukulu, to carefully reflect again on the words of Mzee.
- Mzee says, “How do you ensure total security in the continent of Africa where colonialism ensured excessive political balkanization?” we should have the right ideological orientation, by doing what the NRM has done in Uganda by ensuring the following:
(i). A strong Army that can fight any type of war;
(ii). A strong intelligence service that uses both human and technical means to detect and locate the enemies within the borders of Uganda and, in some cases, outside Uganda;
(iii). Maximum political cohesion within the Country based on broad-based legitimate interests of the people; and
(iv). Pan-African efforts to work with sister African Countries on matters of common interest such as trade, etc., including security.”
- Here, Jajja underlined that: “THE BAZZUKULLU HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY HERE”.
We the Bazzukulu, must work together with all members of the Movement and all Ugandans, for maximum political cohesion in the country. We the Bazzukulu, must re-double our efforts for the political integration of Mother Afrika – working closely with all stakeholders at home and in the region.
- In his address Mzee emphasized that, “This is how the NRM has turned Uganda into an Island of peace in the region where Uganda is not generating refugees and is, instead, receiving the highest number of refugees in Africa and No.3 in the whole World. There are now 1.53million refugees in Uganda.”
- Mzee concluded that, “the attack on the children at Nyabugaando by ADF, does not mean strength, but great weakness. They cannot attack an Army detachment, they cannot attack a police station and they cannot attack soldiers on the move. The only people they can attack are unarmed people. He condemned what they did as reprehensible, inhuman and so unfair to the victims that it should not have happened. He continued saying that Uganda is working with the Countries of the region, using military, intelligence and diplomatic means.
ADF is being wiped out. On the side of the Uganda population, all of us the bazzukulu, need to be involved in wealth creation through PDM, the Emyooga, the commercialization of Agriculture, industrialization, so that our children and grandchildren, do not remain available for those manipulators to misuse by being recruited into ADF and other shallow groups.”
- The Bazzukulu of Uganda therefore, our tasks are:
a). To always work for maximal political cohesion in the country;
b). To always work for the political integration of Mother Afrika.
c). To support wealth creation through: PDM, Emyooga, Commercialization of Agriculture; Industrialization.
d). To relentlessly fight against corruption.
- That is our focus, apart from ensuring that Mzee continues leading the Uganda Revolution up to 2026 and beyond. We shall not be diverted by sometimes petty and senseless contradictions within the Movement family, which some have been trying to draw us into. No, we shall not be diverted. We have work to do.
Let me say only this: all the intellectual property and other rights regarding the work we do in the course of duty, belong the Movement – not to any of us.
Secondly, any work we assign to anybody, is fully paid for.
In any case, those minor irritants, are now sub judice. We have nothing more to say on the matter.
God Bless You All!